1. Alva Noto - HYbr:ID oval hadron I (0:02:40)
2. Alva Noto - HYbr:ID oval hadron II (0:04:48)
3. Alva Noto - HYbr:ID oval blackhole (0:07:29)
4. Alva Noto - HYbr:ID oval random (0:02:59)
5. Alva Noto - HYbr:ID oval spin (0:07:08)
6. Alva Noto - HYbr:ID oval asimoo (0:05:26)
7. Alva Noto - HYbr:ID oval collider (0:06:19)
8. Alva Noto - HYbr:ID oval p-dance (0:04:16)
9. Alva Noto - HYbr:ID oval noise (0:04:00)
NAKŁAD LIMITOWANY - specjalnie zaprojektowana szata graficzna zawierając pięknie wydrukowane graficzne wkładki z partyturami autorstwa Carstena Nicolaia (Alva Noto).
HYbr:ID Vol. 1 is the first installment of a new series of Alva Noto's works bringing together heterogeneous composition methods.
HYbr:ID Vol. 1 captures the music commissioned for the score of 'Oval', the choreographic piece directed by Richard Siegal and performed by the Staatsballett Berlin at the Berlin State Opera in 2019.
The process of creating HYbr:ID Vol. 1 was defined by the search for a form to bind astrophysics phenomena, fiction, and performance movements.
Its narrative is inspired by cinematic visual techniques and static images portraying scientific events which also inspired the titles of the nine compositions.
The music possesses a dilated rhythmic base contributing to the images of gravity and spatiality. At points static is used with an ornate, delicate intricacy. The album's sonic spectrum builds with deep sub-bass, gloomy sonics, spacious sound design, and inorganic ambiance that is gently coerced with artistic finesse.
The nine compositions are accompanied by graphic notations informed by the album's sonic and acoustic codes.